Using Data Analytics to turn large volumes of complex data into actionable information can help you improve engineering design and decision-making processes. However, developing effective analytics and integrating them into business systems can be challenging. In this webinar you will learn approaches and techniques available in MATLAB to tackle these challenges.
- Accessing, exploring, and analyzing data stored in files, the web, and data warehouses
- Techniques for cleaning, exploring, visualizing, and combining complex multivariate data sets
- Prototyping, testing, and refining predictive models using machine learning methods
- Integrating and running analytics within enterprise business systems and interactive web applications
Who Should Attend
- Engineers, analysts, and data scientists interested in developing analytics
- Managers interested in using data analytics to improve design and design-making
- IT managers and systems engineers interested in integrating analytics into business systems
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.
- MATLAB Compiler™
- Parallel Computing Toolbox™
- Neural Network Toolbox™
- MATLAB Production Server™